Photo

Where to purchase Viv DVDs/Movies for the U.S. market?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 maximilian

maximilian

Popped My Cherry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 04:49 AM

Does anyone know where I can purchase Viv Thomas dvds for the U.S.? Thanks for any responses.

#2 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts
  • Interests:Cricket, Rock Music and Movies.

Posted 31 December 2003 - 06:50 AM

http://www.lezlovevideo.com/
They sell the Lesbian titles

Also try http://www.toyboxxx.com
They sell some of the older VHS titles - Do a search for:
Leg Sex Dream, Leg Sex Nympho, Leg Sex Spy, Leg Sex, Legal Leg Sex, Leg Sex In The Sun, Hot Wet Sex, Every Woman Has A Foot Fantasy, & Heels And Hose........there might be other titles...???

And don't for get to visit Viv's own online shop:
http://eshop.vivthom...stomer/home.php
as they do stock a few titles for the USA as well.

#3 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts
  • Interests:Great Ladies

Posted 04 January 2004 - 03:39 PM

Hello Folks,

Our official Distributors in the USA for our none Lesbian Titles Is "Xavier Productions" in Tucson Arizona. You can get them at "info@xavier.com".

Let me know if you have any problems?

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

#4 maximilian

maximilian

Popped My Cherry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:18 PM

Viv,

Tried emailing info@xavier.com and apparently that email is invalid. Are they still in business or is this the wrong email address? Thanks for a response.

#5 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:34 AM

Viv,

Tried emailing info@xavier.com and apparently that email is invalid. Are they still in business or is this the wrong email address? Thanks for a response.

Hi Maximilian,

Sorry but they have just changed their address, it is now as follows,

gigi@csxavier.com &/or info@csxavier.com

Please get back to me if you have any more problems :D

Regards,

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

#6 maximilian

maximilian

Popped My Cherry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 03:35 AM

Hi Viv,

Thanks for the contact information. Sent an email to info@csxavier.com last Tuesday but have not received a response. Are they still in business?

Maximilian

#7 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 05:51 AM

They - csxavier.com seem to have a Webstore and I tracked down some of Viv's title, may be you should try the store, there might be a few more:

http://www.boobsvill...eet&rev=&affid=

Hitman

#8 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 06:14 AM

Actualy Viv

I had a question I have been wanting to ask for a while, I see that the US websites sell many of your older titles as you seem to have catered for them in the 90's, during the time hardcore was illegal here in the UK until year 2000. As you have been in the biz for 20 plus years taking photographs for magazines. How long have you been making the videos and which one of those titles is your first one you have directed. What years do some of these titles range from? eg 1996, 1997, 1998??? If you can remember approx'. Did Brittany Andrews actualy apear in one of your movies? looks like her in 'It's For You' ?
Sorry if any of these question have been asked before, but It would be nice to know how it all began.

By the way I bought your book and its very cool and some good candid and funny pics in it. I didn't know all the girls in it but did recognise some faces such as Taylor St. Claire, Jo, Sandy, Sammy, Felicia and a few others. Also enjoyed the video for making of PV....was that all shot in London at your studio or was it abroad?

Cheers :)
Hitman

#9 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:55 PM

Hello Hitman,

The first movie I made was the very original "Leg Sex" which feet-ured Diana van Laar & Nikki Broderson from the States. I directed it and my close friend "Ben Dover" filmed it for me. Some unique ideas, clever filming and two of the most beautiful girls, made this the best selling title of its kind ever.

In those days I had no idea about selling titles/masters into the States and was taken to the cleaners by one shady operation. Hence, my older titles are by hawked by every Tom Dick and Harry in the USA.

Things are a lot better now and we have a much better control on world distribution.

You are right abour "It's for you". It was an obscure title that was commissioned by now defunked "Footsy Magazine". Brittany Andrews is the Lady in it. This was in her early days of video and is very tame compared to what she does now.

Pink Velvet was filmed on location, in Budapest, with the exception of the short train sequence, which was filmed in Kent.

Thanks for your comments on my book, I hope you had a good laugh :D

Hope that clears up a few things.

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

#10 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 04:51 AM

Hello Viv

Thanks for the info, very interesting to read that you worked with Steve Perry/Ben Dover on your first movie 'Leg Sex'. I have heard of this title but not seen it, Did this movie also feature Avril Christiansen? or was I thinking about another of your movies? I beileve Big Top video in the USA are the guys who released the Leg Sex titles along with some of the Big Boob ones...I'm I right?
As you said it seems like other misc companys released other titles which are a bit obscure like the Brittany Andrews movie, I know that Brittany Andrews went on to become a huge adult movie star clocking up near 200+ movies since her hardcore debut in 1995. 'It's For You' seems to be released by Playhouse who don't seem to sell all the titles they have to the UK. They have released some movies in the UK cert R18 of certain European directors but not many. I think it would be great If they did release your older ones, Would you object to that? or would they be doing you a favour and keeping the fans happy.

Cheers for the reply
Hitman :D

#11 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 10:29 AM

Hi Viv,

Thanks for the contact information. Sent an email to info@csxavier.com last Tuesday but have not received a response. Are they still in business?

Maximilian

Hi Maximilian,

Please try gigi@csxavier.com (Third time lucky :D )

Let me know.

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

#12 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 10:43 AM

Hello Viv

Thanks for the info, very interesting to read that you worked with Steve Perry/Ben Dover on your first movie 'Leg Sex'. I have heard of this title but not seen it, Did this movie also feature Avril Christiansen? or was I thinking about another of your movies? I beileve Big Top video in the USA are the guys who released the Leg Sex titles along with some of the Big Boob ones...I'm I right?
As you said it seems like other misc companys released other titles which are a bit obscure like the Brittany Andrews movie, I know that Brittany Andrews went on to become a huge adult movie star clocking up near 200+ movies since her hardcore debut in 1995. 'It's For You' seems to be released by Playhouse who don't seem to sell all the titles they have to the UK. They have released some movies in the UK cert R18 of certain European directors but not many. I think it would be great If they did release your older ones, Would you object to that? or would they be doing you a favour and keeping the fans happy.

Cheers for the reply
Hitman  :)

Hi Hitman,

Avril Christiansen is Diana van Laar, the greatest lady of all time. The most amazing model and a lovely friend.

Leg Sex was released in the States by Big Top/H&S Sales/Xavier all the same people.

Don't even mention "Playhouse" to me :D I have delt with some crowds in my time, but they take the cake :x

Every time I see one of my titles with Playhouse on it I want to vomit :shock:

Needless to say I stopped dealing with them years ago.

We have our own set up in Europe now and hopefully we will see our titles grow across the European Market this year 8)

Cheers,

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

#13 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:36 AM

Hey Viv

aaa-haaaa!! So Avril is Diana Van Laar, I did not know that!! :? Is she from Holland or South Africa? her name sounds like shes from around those parts? Been then again she could be from the USA? :roll:
Is she still working? or has she retired, did you ever work with her again besides the Lex Sex series of films? For example on any of your Adult Channel stuff or any movies you made later on...??

OK I won't mention Play***** again :oops:
They are not that great any way, A friend of mine bought a few titles they released and he is so anouyed with them he wants to get rid of them, but not one of your movies, Worst thing is they don't even credit there performers properly and have spelling mistakes on the box covers of the title, Not very professional of them. :x

Cheers
Hitman :D

#14 Hitman

Hitman

On The Brink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4648 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:14 AM

Well after doing a websearch on Diana/Avril - she was a former Playboy/Penthouse model, acording to one website she retired in 1996 and is from Holland?? or did she retire then?? She made a Playboy video called International Playmates & Sex Off the Runway for another producer. Plus as we know some Leg Sex titles for Viv as Avril.
Well she is a great loooking lady and I hope she does make the Best of Leg Sex compilation.

Hitman

#15 Viv Thomas.

Viv Thomas.

On The Brink

• VT Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:15 AM

Well after doing a websearch on Diana/Avril - she was a former Playboy/Penthouse model, acording to one website she retired in 1996 and is from Holland?? or did she retire then?? She made a Playboy video called International Playmates & Sex Off the Runway for another producer. Plus as we know some Leg Sex titles for Viv as Avril.
Well she is a great loooking lady and I hope she does make the Best of Leg Sex compilation.

Hitman

Diana retired on the 12/12/1996, which was her last ever shoot, with us.

She is happily married and has two great little sons.

She was a Penthouse Pet and made two soft videos for them. The other title you mention I do not know.

You can be assured that she will be on the Best of Series, because she is simply the BEST :!:

Cheers,

Viv Thomas.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users